Thursday, December 2, 2010

Humors Home

Steady, I tremble externally holding my body together with my disguised emotion, Humor

Developed long ago outside the trench of harsh kids favorite spot during recess, I skipped peacefully individually causing no harm

When the group twisted and slammed me into the mud, bloody arms created by cold actions

Kicked and spit on for satisfaction
Your too different and their life isn't, concealed and unaffectionate

Two teachers run to disconnect the shit but my intellect of it was maybe its my fault

Wanting to cry and scream for mom but fear of this form of cault provoked my action

Create an distraction
Quick
Laugh

I do just that, dust mud, blood and cover brushes on my back to reach forward, laugh and pack

Pack up my emotions bottle them in and become tough, until I get home make up a extraordinary story of me and the amazing flip I attempted off the monkey bars

The day I covered the scars
Bundled up the far
Realization of bullies
Inside this hoody I hide in and should I ever get a HI then
I smile and use my humor

Boiling down to the lessons of past that began future so much sooner to humors front door
Hearts sore for more to experience this filthy decor
So this is for

Any and every single soul who feels solo dodging jagged stone fist, tell the attacker THIS
throw those stones
at ME
Your not alone
I'm home

No comments:

Post a Comment