Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grab A Star

I feel like

Napping on the moon to dream of mars listening to my favorite emcee fluently spit my favorite bars fleshly traveling abroad my thoughts

Dive in a crater and explore those very thoughts eyes with my metaphorical belief of another human sound

I feel like
Getting lost in the rain drops that flood the rain forest with amazing views

Attach to the green that's
Really, Important

I feel like
Flying amongst the clouds
Snatching white flurry piles
To lay on
Boarding a spaceship to reconcile my every dream

Blast off into space
and never look back for the fainting stream

Left

Turn off the gravity
Flip run in place and laugh at

Well, Me

I feel like I see this everyday
While everyone else hopes for nice cars and clothes

I feel like
I stay up
I plot
I daydream on how to
Grab A Star

No comments:

Post a Comment