Monday, December 6, 2010

The Real

So real I'll write down a few quotes and post it
Hang around ego boosting yes men and embrace their bullshit
Memorize and rehearse it
Stand in the mirror never
just believe I reflect a loyal honest and free spirited endeavour

While I still picture myself over close friends and even better Family
Backstage mumbling and center stage humbling
Pretending of course
How Real

I'll write down a few verses
Watch my favorite emcee raps do numbers, although he only rhymed numbers and dope

So why not scribble some thoughts and mimic these songs
If I slang dope and act hard these suburban broads will think I'm different

Wanna kick it, claim street cred' Independence
Daring
Grabbing my crotch nodding my head reppin' a hood I photoshop into my memory

Sharing
Habitual lies about who I know to prove this life is my show
You gotta believe me so
Hiding the 4.0 I possess to avoid doubt amongst this fictitious life of struggle I withhold

Let me get a gun
Squeeze the metal on these dudes Start cases for this war I never wanted in reality
I hope it scares them and not even my shadow really comes after me
I wished and hoped the day it all spun outta control

Outside talking shit
Three ran up
1 released a clip
1 hit
1 finished it

Now all I can see is this light hovering over the noise of my crying mother knowing I can never physically hug her
Tell her I love her

I was only tryna get ahead with this remix of hard life but instead

I'm 6ft under
Another portion of real life
The sad story

No comments:

Post a Comment