Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Que

Music ques in faintly
I feel the presence of an angel
I mean
It has to be

My ever so troubling worries just
Fade away
They're stripped of me

The air transforms into the scent of triumph after years of battle in the midst of heartache
Confident enough to shut my eyes and walk
I know somehow I'll see

I can feel something there as my heartbeats in slow motion
Pounding against my chest

Yeah, chopped and screwed
Releasing a whisper to my cranium
Your free of them
Open your eyes and embrace your lens
I open my eyes and the most beautiful past
Present and future stands before me in the distance
Holding the very thing I misplaced so long ago
Called off the search party for irrelevant glow
Gave in and let go

The very thing I thought was kidnapped and or ran away from me
I take step after step
Blink three times to make sure it's reality
An angel is holding the missing piece

Victory within love
Greatness amongst what broke apart
It's the other half of
My heart

And the music ques

No comments:

Post a Comment