Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stationery

Stationary, I stare off into the mystery of my unsettling footsteps. Clearing my lense of blurry meditation
Conducting constant memories over my audience of brain cells.

Stationary, I run wild and expedite possible alternate endings in this movie of struggle

Stationary, stretched out from each direction further away from close up distant relationships
In my face but excused from my interest, tardy in my chest, and absent in my heart

Stationary, but caffeine sipping internally. Externally solid and somehow still welcoming

If only I could focus on turning the door knob of movement

Zoom in on its access of reliable structure. Removing and ridden the ridicule of the imaginery drill sargent yelling hallt as I glance out this glass house. Hoping no one throws another rock

Understanding I must lock what's dear to me into my soul, lace up the kicks and delete what's unacceptable

Drop these worries I carry
Move as I think
No more being stationary

No comments:

Post a Comment