Friday, August 14, 2009

iSprint

Sprinting through the wild at a steady pace
against the wind, rain, and haters grace
Falling occasionally like the autumn leafs
As the tress began a new chapter
Tripping into well needed laughter


Not too long after
I'm Spiraling through chaos again
Vastly dividing as I glide to higher ground
However, Never abruptly halted by a spectators frown


Somehow reminded that it is a purpose in this journey
with the determination to understand I seek
Carefully lined up ; brand new widows peek
Continuously jumping from stone to stone I see the glow


Right next to that waterfall of liquid treasure
I Sprint To The Highest Measure....Of Life


"Those who trip and fall with the creation of battle wounds have the most stories to inspire the next group of sprinters. Run towards your meaning of really living..It is your world"

"Stay Sole-Phresh, Stay Fly, Until Next Time...Goodbye" -Ace-

No comments:

Post a Comment