Monday, August 17, 2009

The Cool

2's 4's 6's
No diploma
But check this
This is COOL

No rules, club hoppin
Women watching
I'm COOL

No versatility
Same ol "Block memories"
No ability just Hanging
Rather cop them 12's hear the system Banging
Yea, That's COOL

No dreams of progress
Rather think about the next "Hoe" to slob this
Yea, It's COOL
Ill disrespect females
They don't symbolize rebirth Its COOL

No will to be different
Ill just follow Ignorance
Its COOL
I mean
The man doesn't want us to succeed
So ill give up its COOL
Ill just play victim

Let them leech my ideas
Step on my tears
Drain me and relocate....
It's COOL?

"Open your eyes to more than material things and be different from ignorance. The COOL will get you NOWHERE!"

"Stay Sole-Phresh, Stay Fly, Until Next Time...Goodbye" -Ace-

No comments:

Post a Comment