Sunday, December 20, 2009

Princess of FRESH


AYOOOOOOO!!!
A couple days ago my big homie K.Bell (twitter.com/kaybee_23)--shoutout to her too btw)introduced me to a VERY talented person going by the name FRESHPRINCESS. She's 18 and resides in Cali!! Does EVERYTHING: Sings, Raps, Writes, and can Dance! But most of all showed MAD love to me and my blog so it's only right that I return the love. Real down to earth cool person to encounter, so GET HIP to her, her blog and FOLLOW her on twitter.com/freshprincess23

BLOG ADDRESS - http://freshprincess23.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next.

"Sole-Phresh Society X Freshprincess"

1 comment:

  1. appreciate tha love yo. if u keep deliverin, imma keep supportin (jk id support anyway lol) keep up the dopeness tho!
    1

    ReplyDelete